Comunidad Typical Spanish
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Foro oficial de la comunidad Gamer Typical Spanish

ÍndiceÚltimas imágenesBuscarRegistrarseConectarse

El por que me cuesta volver al Eve

AutorMensaje
Gurrash
¿Vida social? ¿Qué es eso?
¿Vida social? ¿Qué es eso?

El por que me cuesta volver al Eve  Empty
MensajeTema: El por que me cuesta volver al Eve    El por que me cuesta volver al Eve  Icon_minitimeMiér Oct 13, 2010 2:44 pm

Citación :
What makes this particular suicide attack special is the sheer magnitude of the loss. Solarius had fit the ship with an impressive array of rare and expensive officer modules, putting the total value of his ship at over 30 billion ISK. Since a destroyed ship drops around half of its modules as loot, flying a ship with such an expensive setup is almost guaranteed to draw some unwanted attention. Pilots from the corporations Honorless Internet Jerks, Ex Obscuritas, Suddenly Ninjas, Alarm Clock Corp and Defner.org jointly participated in the attack and split the proceeds from the loot. To put the magnitude of this kill into perspective, 30 billion ISK could currently buy over 80 PLEX, which is around seven years of game time. To buy the same number of PLEX with cash would cost over $1200 U.S., making this a costly warning to all EVE players that you're never completely safe in New Eden.

Ouuuccchh, que te destrullan una nave valorada en 1.500$ reales en una zona supuestamente segura tiene que doleeer un huevooooo.

Eso si que es harcore de cojones y no el Pvp para gays de "Asno comeflowers pvp" Very Happy

El por que me cuesta volver al Eve
Página 1 de 1.